The goal of the Honor system is to keep elderly parents and residents in their homes for as long as possible. Elder care in this country has become a great concern for families, especially with 84 million Baby Boomers reaching the retirement age by the year 2050. Another concern, these Baby Boomers want to receive elder care in their OWN homes, instead of other costly options such as nursing homes and assisted living facilities.
- St. Louis County Probate Lawyer: How to Remove an Executor from an Estate
- Actions Speak Louder than Words: When Will Oral Estate Agreements Be Enforced?
- What You Can – And Can’t – Do During the St. Louis County Probate Process
- St. Charles Estate Planning Attorney: Types of Income You May Have Forgotten to Include in Your Will
- Be Careful When Leaving Assets to Underage Beneficiaries | St. Louis Will and Trust Lawyer