The goal of the Honor system is to keep elderly parents and residents in their homes for as long as possible. Elder care in this country has become a great concern for families, especially with 84 million Baby Boomers reaching the retirement age by the year 2050. Another concern, these Baby Boomers want to receive elder care in their OWN homes, instead of other costly options such as nursing homes and assisted living facilities.
- St. Charles Estate Planning Attorney: Types of Income You May Have Forgotten to Include in Your Will
- Be Careful When Leaving Assets to Underage Beneficiaries | St. Louis Will and Trust Lawyer
- Thinking of Adding Your Child to Your Bank Account? Just Don’t Do It.
- St. Louis Elder Law Attorney: What Can Adult Children Do When Elder Parents Need Help and the Spouse Disagrees?
- St. Charles Estate Lawyer Warns, “Without a Power of Attorney, You May Not Be Able to Speak for Your Spouse”